View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 07:00 AM   #130
Aleyst
Zealot
Aleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with othersAleyst plays well with others

Device: iPad2, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
The link dwanthny sent is probably the best way for you.

Incidentally I think I also made that link one of the defaults included with the latest version of the plugin. So first-time users will see it available. For existing users, you have to click on the "Reset to defaults" button in the configuration dialog (however you would lose what menus you had checked and any customised urls unless you export them and re-import them).
The only one I saw was for images larger than... I'm after exact, I'm too lazy to type in the measurements all the time

Thanks though, and that link actually was to the > 400x300, that is already included with the plugin, I'm a fanatic about updating so I always have the latest versions of plugins and of calibre itself.
Aleyst is offline   Reply With Quote