View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #13
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Others (sold/gifted), iPad Air, Kindle PW2, Xperia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolenka View Post
Just because of this thread, you made me grab a 950 while they are still available. Congrats.

I wanted to keep 2 devices so I could switch between them for various reasons, but the wireless syncing of bookmarks just put me over the edge. Was gonna keep my 650 and a T1, now it looks like it will be a 950 and a T1. Looks like I'll be able to sync bookmarks between the two which will be very useful.
That's a wise move! I'm sure many are envious of your recent acquisition.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote