View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 10:48 AM   #42
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I couldn't wait. Just finished reading The Island of Dr. Moreau. Awesome. H.G. Wells has quickly become my favourite old-school author.

I'll probably read one of the other selections nominated to boot. I'm still saving my two other nominations although there's a couple I might second.

Plus several million for letting the voters decide. Categorization is difficult for many things and many things don't fit in one box. Let the nominators and voters choose if the book is worthy for the category at hand.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote