View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #32
DiannaInVA
Enthusiast
DiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of itDiannaInVA has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Nook
I have to say I'm also super annoyed by these samples. For the longest time I didn't turn on wifi on my Nook Touch. I kept checking my online account to see if anything appeared and wifi has been of a lot over the last few months on my Nook 1 and Nook Color.

Last week I checked my online account, nothing there, then I turned on the wifi on my Touch. All of a sudden the sample books end up on both my Touch and my online account.

So...I guess the morale of this story is that I can never turn my wifi on again (on the Touch). *sigh* I always side load my books anyway so that won't be a problem...but I shouldn't be forced to side load all of my purchased books.
DiannaInVA is offline   Reply With Quote