View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I think it is also sometimes a matter of familiarity with language. I mean if something was originally written in say French and someone is depending on an English translation of what was originally written. The Bible is a book in which this is evident. The New Testament was written in Greek and when it was translated to English sometimes two different though simiar words in Greek are given as the same word in English though the meanings of the two words were slightly different from each other. So it's not always the fault of the reader of a text that they don't understand something properly but the fault of the person who wrote the text (translated and/or typed in). Though I do agree that some people do read just a bit about a given subject and then act as if they know all about it when in fact they have barely scratched the surface of the topic in question.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote