View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #13
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
Ah, yes, the mod factor, totally forgot about that one. I don't think I'll try to do that at this stage: this is the first time I've run into a need to do so, which makes me think I'm unlikely to hit it again.

Was it worth it? Well, I was looking for a game to replace War of the Monsters (the motion on it makes me sick) and this one, Rampage: Total Destruction has some of the same features: destroy everything. It's not as cool as WOTM, but it's not making me sick so far, so I'll call it a moderate win.