View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #287
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
After two weeks away from civilization, I'm back, and kd's correct. I like mining the original data. I have tags that are consistently applied by me and the original "garbage" tags. Instead of deleting the original tags, I just add new ones. I can find everything that I've tagged and still enjoy searching the rich variety of tags that others have applied.
Welcome back.

I'm with kiwidude on that particular tags issue.

Last edited by unboggling; 09-19-2011 at 07:55 PM.