I got the active contents listed at the home screen at last. But i still get the "a problem occurred blabla" message. Will try some more.
EDIT: An error occured opening the title. That's all i can get. I put the rootfs.img into the deviceHack folder but nothing changed. Btw i launched the script via the launcpad, the reset occurs, then the homescreen shows the active contents. But you can't actually play them.
I followed a few tutorials about SSHing to kindle DX but i couldn't succeed. I use win 7 64 bit and the drivers i loaded couldn't establish usb network i guess. Hope more people test this thing.
Last edited by reprep; 09-19-2011 at 04:42 PM.