View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:24 PM   #359
reprep
Groupie
reprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: amazon kindle DXG
I got the active contents listed at the home screen at last. But i still get the "a problem occurred blabla" message. Will try some more.

EDIT: An error occured opening the title. That's all i can get. I put the rootfs.img into the deviceHack folder but nothing changed. Btw i launched the script via the launcpad, the reset occurs, then the homescreen shows the active contents. But you can't actually play them.

I followed a few tutorials about SSHing to kindle DX but i couldn't succeed. I use win 7 64 bit and the drivers i loaded couldn't establish usb network i guess. Hope more people test this thing.

Last edited by reprep; 09-19-2011 at 03:42 PM.
reprep is offline   Reply With Quote