View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #23
Stingo
Evangelist
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellington View Post
3. You can't use it to do that. In the post above yours I said how to do it but I was wrong. The script doesn't change the default behavior of the keys. So you can map next page and previous page to those buttons but it will do the default action first, then the assigned one, which defeats the purpose.
I'm confused. If every key still does its default behavior first then...what's the point of the hack?
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote