View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 05:37 AM   #49
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
But you obviously didn't learn to read... I said "no longer" not "I didn't" so you either read what you want to see (or expect to see) or have trouble reading in general... hey, those are the things that affect editing and proofing, not so easy after all...
And I said "if". Any author that you would be talking about wouldn't have just finished the 4th grade, so at least at one point in their past they were expected to be able to spell. When did they lose this ability?
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote