View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:05 PM   #11
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad, iPod touch
I have the Kobo iOS app and I have the same problems. I tend not to sync, but rather remember where I left off and go forward to that point manually.

I also have the discrepancy in amount read, where my KT gives me an accurate percentage and the iOS app is a few percentage points more. The slider at the bottom of the screen also seems to be wildly inaccurate as to where I am in a book.

I dislike the app and tend not to use it unless I've forgotten my Kobo.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote