View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #18
Nexutix
with TBR of 500+ !!!
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I confess I don't understand this program. I installed it on my laptop because I find my laptop invariably too bright. Now it's just as bright... but sort of pinkish. Does pinkish help? Because it just looks like my monitor wants me to donate to breast cancer research right now.
Pinkish decreases contrast. But everyone has personal preference. It may look good to me, but not to others.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote