View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #304
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (mine), Sony PRS-T1 (husband's)
I don't know if this has come up before (too many pages to read them all), but being able to sort the library into "folders", eg Classics, SF/Fantasy, Mysteries, Other Fiction, Non-Fiction, Poetry, and then alphabetical order by author or title within each folder.

Edit: Sorry, just realised that there is a separate thread for Kobo Touch, so I shall post this on that thread.

Last edited by Bookpossum; 09-17-2011 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Put onto (slightly) wrong thread.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote