View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:18 PM   #6
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazybones View Post
You get seven total at Amazon, right?

I find I can usually come up with 3-5 solid tags pretty easily, so you could cover the common ones and use the rest to be more specific/unusual.
I just looked and I have 14 on my first book presently. I personally would put BOTH a few very common ones, and a few very specific ones. That way you get exposure in both groups.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote