View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #63
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Thank you very much for your detailed and considered reply. Having been a software developer myself for over 30 years, I appreciate regular updates. I know that we can't always get things right the first time, but knowing that there are regular updates makes me more comfortable.

And yes, that definitely helps me with my purchase decision... I am willing to take a chance on the Kobo Touch. (I was already leaning toward the KT with the previously stated reservations)

Thanks again.
Awesome. I'm a bit biased but I think you'll really like it.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote