View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #57
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad, iPod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
I love how the marketing works for battery life on e-readers..... rather than measure how many hours reading time, they tell you how long the device lasts based on some immaginary average hours read per day.... (though I suppose in Kobo case, that number soon won't be immaginary.).... Regardless, it's a meaningless 'measure.'
Yeah, that's true, they should really base it on page-turns or hours spent reading, because I read my Kobo for at least an hour or two per day, and I know people that turn their e-readers on maybe once a week. I'm sure my Kobo touch's battery could last two months if I never used it, but as it is right now I have to charge it once a week.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote