View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 06:26 AM   #2
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Ha! Replace 'script' with 'novel' and #4 is all me. Some days it seems like all my writer friends have sold trilogies to major publishers and I'm the kid who's still running alongside the school bus banging the windows and yelling "Let me in!"

I've got good excuses: two childbirths, two cross-country moves, two family businesses and thank heavens only one bout with cancer. But still. Five years to write a novel? It's embarrassing.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote