View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jans52 View Post
I suspect this problem is in my kindle not calibre but I will try here. When connecting my just purchased Kindle to my mac the "plug" screen on Kindle and disc on desktop appears. I eject to read which works but if the kindle is moved the disc reappears on the desktop and I must eject again.

Upon launching calibre recognition of the device is very erratic, sometimes nothing, sometimes OK.
I don't have a Mac or a Kindle but my guess is if you want it to work consistently with calibre, stop ejecting it. At the very least reconnect it while you are using calibre then eject it when you're done using calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote