View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
The gift cards don't need any address to use, so it doesn't really matter where you are.

As for distinguishing them: I've not actually seen one, directly (so take this well salted), but I understand they say something like "Sony eBook Store Gift Card" or some such. If you can get into a Borders and ask for gift cards for the Sony eBook Store, they folks there ought to be able to point you straight.

As an aside, I just want to make sure that you realize that you can buy books from a few other places (like Baen's Webscriptions.net and Fictionwise.com), and that you can convert from several other formats with just a bit of work. That opens things up quite a bit beyond the Sony store.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote