View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #5
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Honestly, there's not much difference, so personally, I don't see the point.

Now, if you really want to redesign something and are willing to take a lot of flak, why not reskin or redesign the Calibre GUI? That would really help blow Hamstersoft out of the water, as you seem to intend to do- the website is just the storefront, so to speak.

(Side note: It's not that I'm unhappy with the GUI, but there probably is some room for improvement as far as design and usability goes.)
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote