View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
antwarrior
Junior Member
antwarrior began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2011
Device: none
Conversion to mobi problem

Hi there,

Sorry if this thread is already out there, but I haven't been able to find it. I have written a book using Apple Pages and exported it to .epub format with no problem. Opening this in the Kindle Previewer works ok except that there is no table of contents.
It opens brilliantly in Calibre but when and exports easily. When I open it in the Kindle Previewer the TOC is now there, but the text breaks at the end of every line. It leaves so many odd letters all over the place that it is virtually unreadable.

I have tried with the Kindlegen and and cannot even get it to launch let alone do anything else.

Help please.
antwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote