View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 07:05 AM   #10
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by northbikerjr View Post
Thanks guys for your responses.

Nate, I looked at your review on m218a and I liked the device. Actually liked the black color better than the jetbook red color, but I couldnt see where I could buy it, other than in China or something, so that is pretty much out unless you have a source to buy it.
I found mine on Ebay. It was sold by a China based electronics retailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northbikerjr View Post
Nate, you seem to know a lot about the Cybook and seemed to have every device out and you mostly recommend cybook, based on what I want to use it for do you think it will work? I am not sure how good I can convert from pdf to other formats as well.
Actually, I prefer my Kindle to the Cybook. But the Kindle can't do PDFs without conversion, and Amazon's automated conversion is hit or miss. Among hand-held devices, the Cybook is the best at displaying PDFs (in its price range).If you spend more for an Iliad, laptop, UMPC, then you'll get a better viewer (with much less battery life).
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote