View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #301
LesRS
Enthusiast
LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Lenovo A1 Tablet
Thumbs up THANK YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erayd View Post
Thanks for letting me know .

The 'share' links appear to have been introduced with ff.net's latest site update - I have updated FLAG's grabber to remove them. Edit: Looks like fictionpress also added these links - FLAG now removes those as well .

The centering is being stripped by the markup tidying process - this is a slightly more complicated fix, but it should be done sometime shortly.
I haven't got an ereader yet, but one of the reasons I want to get one is to read my fanfic in bed to help me go to sleep. I appreciate all the work you have done so far to make this happen.
LesRS is offline   Reply With Quote