View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #20
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
The amount of time I spend with my eink reader is trivial compared to how much reading I do on my laptop for work and research. In my experience with eink readers none are of any use to me for other than recreational reading when the mood strikes. Outdoor reading is split between my eink reader and my very old Sony Clie which works quite nicely outdoors under the mid-day sun.
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote