View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 09:24 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: AVTN8; BBMini; Onyx Boox T68; SGN8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.katina View Post
Sorry I forget to mention, it was late . . .

No, there is no drive letter, windows sees the Iconia as a media player. I tried to map it and assign a drive letter but it cannot do that. that's why I went to acer and downloaded the newest drivers . . .
Hmm, in that case, I have no idea... Maybe you should ask this question in the Calibre forums. There must be people there that can help you!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote