View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #4
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
F.lux adjusts the apparent color temp of your LCD display to correspond to the outdoor sunlight for the given time of the day in your part of the world. I have used it for years as I am on a computer for 10-20 hours daily and feel it can't hurt at least add that sort of thing to help my eyes and relaxation. DOn't know if it really works but I don't believe it will hurt.

It also lets you manually adjust the apparent backlight temp so it is the same all the tiime as well. Very handy utility.

I can say I do notice an improvement in my eye fatigue at the end of the day when I am running F.lux. And hey, it's free.
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote