View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 10:26 PM   #30
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Life is much too short to read bad books. When I find myself stuck in a horribly written/poorly plotted/boring book, I back out immediately and put it up as a lesson learned. And I never visit the offending monstrosity again.

As such, I don't really remember what these books are.

But I would have to disagree with Harry Potter books 1-4 being on a list like this. I rather enjoyed them.. but after that they just became whiny and irritating.

And I rather enjoyed Piers Anthony's Battle Circle.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote