View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #18
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Xoom, Kindle PW, iPad3, Fire HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdfry View Post
My understanding is when you register the NST it is in the user agreement that you agree to.
If you are referring to the 'Terms and Conditions', that is on the Nook itself (Settings, Device Info). 140 nook pages long, including 3rd party agreements. But I couldn't find anything like what you are referring to.

Even if it is in there somewhere, that in no way means it is a welcome or industry standard practice.

It would be totally different if the feature were there and I could 'opt in'. Some people, perversely or otherwise, like to view advertisements. I would not deny them the opportunity.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote