View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #6
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
For what it is worth, I cannot tell that the logo and button text is raised AT ALL above the surface of my device.

If they are just silk screened on you might try rubbing it off with a pencil eraser, you would likely end up polishing that spot and making it not match the matte finish of the rest of the device.

If they are printed/stamped with a solvent based vinyl dye, that white color will have penetrated ever so slightly into the plastic rendering it un-removable without damaging the case.

Personally, I'd just buy a case that covers the offending white markings.
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote