View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 01:07 PM   #10
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Most covers are not set to take up the entire screen. They are set to be aspect ratio correct. Having the covers use the full screen is aspect ratio incorrect in most cases.
Yes but even with an incorrect aspect ratio, I would rather have a full cover. And I am sure that a little distortion will not be that big a deal to some. Also the fact that the way the cover are generated in the KT does not respect the aspect ratio already. I also think that most kepub are also distorted to fit the cover.

Anyway my program let's you choose whether to keep the aspect ratio or not. But at least there is a way to modify your file if you don't want those white bars.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote