View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #15
markpearl
Enthusiast
markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markpearl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Because books that both have incorrect paragraph margins and correct paragraph indents are rare enough to not merit a separate option for this. You can achieve what you are trying to do with

p, div { margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt }

in extra css in the conversion settings.
WOW! This little trick could have saved me LOTS of time I'm now spending re-converting epub to mobi books with the same paragraph indent issues due to the default/forced Indent Size when trying to eliminate blank spaces between paragraphs. Like over 700 "rare" ebooks! It's quite a tiring experience going over them again, you could save users these hassles by providing a separate option as suggested above. But I couldn't live without Calibre, so we live with its shortcomings
markpearl is offline   Reply With Quote