View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #31
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Touch
I'm mostly happy withthe KT.
The annoying font issue making text disappear off the bottom of the screen is annoying and historically other issues.
I would prefer Kobo to get a stable release out and forget about new features UNTIL it's totally stable.

But all in all it's a great eReader and some of the features I love, such as external storage and ePUB support.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote