View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #6
KanEHdeeANNA
KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KanEHdeeANNA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Coby Kryos Android
Well, at last I read something that sounds feasible. Being a newbie it sounds easy but I am unfamiliar with the terminology. for example, what is 'Root'? and how do I do it? I have the Coby Kryos and am running Android 2.2. I see a folder on my tablet that says 'ebooks' which there is nothing in of course. I also see a book that I downloaded in 'my downloads' on my Windows Vista computer. How do I get that book on my computer over to my tablet? I need instructions that are very basic since I have no idea what I'm doing. Thanks for the patience.
KanEHdeeANNA is offline   Reply With Quote