View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #5
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@EverC: I can appreciated that. Your lucky that you can likely walk into a store to exchange/resolve issues. It's posting it half way across the world for me, and no chance of refund with Borders almost gone.

Shame it didn't work out for you, I've had no regrets with mine - and my wife loves her's. Sometimes I feel like I'm coming across as the fanboy in this forum, I really do, but then I just think it's probably worthwhile hearing a little balance from someone who isn't having issues. I even seemed to avoid the storage error bug which seemed to affect a number of people in this forum. Was joking with HarleyB my two must have fairy dust sprinkled on them or something.. touch wood it continues.