View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #8
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
So am I understanding correctly that you have a US-based POD company that you're happy with, and you're looking for an equally good company based in Australia in order to capitalize on lower shipping costs?

If that's the case, please let us know when you find one. AnthologyBuilder is tentatively on the lookout for non-US printing companies.

If you're looking for worldwide distribution, there's a fairly large company called Publidisia with outlets in Spain, Mexico and Argentina. Lulu used to work with them. As I recall, they require a minimum number of books printed per year, and they had a number of quality issues a few years ago that may or may not have resolved by now. But the prices and distribution were good.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote