View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
cHex
Zealot
cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (K3)
LOL some pretty horrible artifacts from the conversion process. Is that an actual Kindle font (looks almost like stenciling), or images of words or letters? I mean, the text scales and wraps, but sometimes half a letter will be separated by a wide space from the other half of the same letter.

Having said that, it's good reading and as I got immersed in it, I stopped noticing the terribad characters.

Last edited by cHex; 09-09-2011 at 03:12 PM.
cHex is offline   Reply With Quote