View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #23
toddos
Guru
toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toddos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nokia Lumia 920 (Freda)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmwrite View Post
I don't care much for the look and feel of WP7
Based on the number of Android apps that have "stolen" the Metro look & feel, somebody in Android-likes it

Some go farther than others, like Launcher 7 basically reskinning Android to look exactly like WP7. But even Google is getting on the Metro bandwagon with their latest Market redesign (left/right swiping "pivots").

I personally have an HTC HD7S and switched from an old iPhone 3GS. The girlfriend is firmly in the Android camp and loves her Infuse, but she was actually surprised that my WP7 phone had such great call quality (better than Android and iOS). I'm chomping at the bit for Mango and trying to convince the girlfriend to switch, but she's not willing to do so until WP7's Yelp app supports checkins.
toddos is offline   Reply With Quote