View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Why I am doing is not modyfing the files from the Kobo, but the ePub itslef, before it gets processed.

But I have been thinking that I could maybe just resize the image to fit the screen ratio.

But the dimension you give are not the same ratio, the screen is 800 x 600 so a ratio of 1.333 should be used for the full page cover, but with the dimensions you are giving me I have a ratio of 1.4. And Every other one has a different one. I will have to do some testing for the correct ratio that could be perfect for all sizes.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote