View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #12
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpelten View Post
Perhaps you missed my last question about EPUB to Mobi in Calibre, so I'll repeat it:
You asked this question 3 hours ago. You need to give people a chance to respond. It can take a day or two as many people here only check once a day or once every few days. Very people people have the time to check and respond multiple times a day. Most of us have day jobs (me) and shouldn't be responding at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpelten View Post
Is there any answer, or should I ask it in the Calibre forum?
The conversion sub forum within the calibre forum (where we are now) is the place for this. This is the correct location for this question.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote