View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire
In a related way, I often don't agree with Dan Simmons' personal opinions but if he leaves them out of the text or is otherwise subtle enough it doesn't bother me.
From what I hear, he had a hard time keeping his personal opinions out of his latest novel. I like Simmons' past work well enough that I've chosen not to read this newest one. That way I can always have fond memories of reading his works.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-08-2011 at 01:26 PM.