View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:30 AM   #6
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
To be clear, not critiquing his work, or implying anything with regards to presentation or content (bias etc). I also enjoyed the video. I think Iíve been coming off as a little crabby today - need sleep me'thinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Which difference does it make, as long as he does not work for Sony ?
You don't find it relevant if we are discussing a post that it is the posters own work/experience verses just a post that is linking to a 3rd parties work?

Unlike you not all of us have heard of Charbax - I hadn't until there were 3 or 4 posts all in a row linking to the same source which I found curious until it became clear that it was Charbax producing the videos.

Anyway I'm still curious re: Charbax's thoughts on performance.
molman is offline   Reply With Quote