View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 06:12 AM   #5
aceflor
Constant Angel
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: This one, and that one too
Quote:
Originally Posted by molman View Post
Yes I figured that out. Just thought it would have been nice for it to be clear that the thread poster, and source of content were one and the same.
Which difference does it make, as long as he does not work for Sony ?

Charbax is very well known here and on the "circuit" for his reports and videos to all the shows most of us cannot attend, and we appreciate his objectiveness so thanks again Charbax for making this one.
He does not work for one of the brands involved, as far as I know, so his videos are done from a consumer and not from a seller point of view.

It is nice to hear that you can download books with the browser. I got confused after reports you could not, but those were heresay anyway before any vids were out so there we are.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote