Thread: Seriousness Writing a blog
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 05:19 AM   #9
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
This is a really interesting thread for me, since I've been merrily blogging away since, oh, about 2005.

Honestly, I think my posts were more interesting back when I was just writing whatever I felt like, whenever I felt like it, you know? These days it's all writing tips and publication news and posts I wrote because I felt pressure to produce something for my followers that week.

I'm trying to get back to the spill-your-heart-and-soul-on-paper type of blog writing I did back when my kids were littler, but it's hard. The internet is a giant fishbowl, and the more connected I become to everyone that's on it, the less comfortable I feel blogging about the things that interest me most.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote