View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #6
Magnus
Magnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheeseMagnus can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
When I didn't get anywhere with the CSR, I asked to speak to his supervisor. At least he said he was a supervisor. He told me the same thing, they would not do anything unless I could provide the last 4 numbers of the credit card used to purchase the Nook.
I think what they really are asking is for the last 4 numbers associated with the credit card you have on your B&N account... the one that is used to create your DRM. Try that and see if it doesn't get you in the door.

BTW the stock USB connectors are flawed and fractures easily. Most stores will replace them for you at no cost. FWIW, you can use a std micro-USB in a pinch, but the charge time will be greatly increased.

To connect to the NC, I've found that a slight upward tilt of the Nook USB connector makes insertion much easier.

Last edited by Magnus; 09-03-2011 at 11:23 PM.
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote