View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #8
adrhc
Connoisseur
adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.adrhc can teach chickens to fly.

Device: PcketBook Pro 903
Sorry, try here:
http://www.springsource.org/documentation
After the page opening near the text "Spring 2.5 to 3.0 Upgrade Guide" you'll see the link for the PDF to test. It's a technical pdf document, something with java.

By the way, is there someone from Romania (anywhere in Romania ) who has PB902 or PB903 and is willing to show it to me ? I really want to see it's screen; I worked a wile with a iRiver Story (Vizplex, 8 gray scale) and I really didn't like it's gray background so that's why I really hesitate to buy a PocketBook till I'm not sure I'll be fine with it's display. I read somewhere that when working with PDF the font it's too gray on PocketBook and it's really hard for the eyes (I wear glasses so I need something very ease for them).
adrhc is offline   Reply With Quote