View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #9
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Sony listing shows $0, but ends up $9.34 in the cart (in the US).
Huh. Could be a glitch that people might want to try again later. Sony's done that sort of thing before, IIRC.

I just got this and the other free-in-listing-not-in-cart title, Untouchable (though that's nearly a week old and might just be a regular expiry), right before I posted for $0.00 according to my receipts. And I don't keep CC info or have enough store credit at Sony to cover the supposed purchase price.

Thanks for the warning!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote