View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 12:00 PM   #10
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
Just click on the score and the voters will appear. For instance click on 6 and you will see the six voters for Unbroken.
thank you, I feel so silly now

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I admit to being disappointed. I'd have happily read any of the three losers and had a hard time deciding on my vote.
same here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What is it about Unbroken that makes you think you might not like it?
Don't know about Issybird, but in my case I fear it being on the "soppy" side and more focussed on the analysis of the guys' inner feelings and personal struggle rather than on the wider historical context. I might sit on the fence this time...
paola is offline   Reply With Quote