View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #10
Keroberos
Zealot
Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keroberos can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Mini (4GB), Nook Classic wi-fi, iPod Touch (Bluefire Reader)
I did some more testing, and it's starting to look like there is something about that font that the ADE 1.7.2 rendering engine does not like. I created a new epub with that font and limited css and it still exhibits the same problem. I also went to font Squirrel and made a limited glyph version of that font and tried that, but it still doesn't load in ADE 1.7.2.

[edit] I also loaded the epub onto my nook and it doesn't load the font, so it's looking like a problem with ADE and that font.

That's about the limit of things I could think of to try, anyone else have any ideas?

Last edited by Keroberos; 09-01-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Keroberos is offline   Reply With Quote