View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #335
max99
Groupie
max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by phili View Post
Hi, before i do an upgrade for my DXG I have two questions:
1. Are my books (both purchased from Amazon and personal documents) still on the device after the upgrade or does the kindle a complete factory reset?
2. Is the registration still activated after the upgrade or do i have to register again?
yes, all your books and content remains in place. your collections will even re-populated themselves after the update.

i never had any issues with registration, everything worked as before. can you explain what you mean exactly?
max99 is offline   Reply With Quote