View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
"Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 is the most stable mobile phone OS"

At least, according to a recent article by a certain Matthew Miller from ZDNet it is.

Quote:
As regular readers know, I have used nearly every mobile phone operating system over the years and bounce around between devices, operating systems, and carriers faster than most people I know. I have been using Windows Phone 7 since July 2010 and can say without a doubt that Windows Phone 7 has been the most stable and reliable mobile phone operating system I have ever used,
afa is offline   Reply With Quote